June 9, 2017
How RHINO Steel Buildings Stand Out from the Common Herd
All metal buildings are not alike. RHINO Steel Building Systems offers an exceptional product and outstanding customer service. We call our built-in benefits “The RHINO Difference.”
RHINO-Tough Metal Buildings
Every steel building is an investment. Every customer wants not only the most bang-for-the-buck, but also a durable building that stands the test of time.
RHINO’s first-class steel buildings are not only competitively priced, they also include top-of-the-line features at no additional cost. RHINO steel buildings promise exceptional strength, increased value, and greater weather resistance.
Unlike many cut-rate metal building companies, RHINO includes superior weatherproofing and structurally enhancing features as part of the standard building package. The result is stronger, more durable metal buildings.
- Stronger Steel Panels: RHINO’s 26-gauge, high-tensile PBR (Purlin Bearing Rib) steel panels feature extra overlap for increased strength. The panels are coated with weather resistant Galvalume®, then painted and baked for an additional layer of protection. (Beware of the metal buildings with lighter-gauge steel and ordinary “R” panels, which produce a much weaker connection.)
- Panel Base Protection: RHINO’s formed base trim provides an attractive— and practical— steel edge at the wall base, so the panels do not rest directly on the concrete. Formed-base trim avoids corrosion at the panel base.
- Superior Waterproofing Features: RHINO supplies self-drilling cast zinc fasteners with a lifetime warranty against rust. Long-lasting EPDM sealing washers provide a tight seal even under extreme weather conditions. The seal also protects from ultraviolet and ozone damage. RHINO’s superior sealing system also boasts foam closure strips for eaves, base, and roof.
- Greater Roof Peak Seals: RHINO’s die-formed metal ridge caps insure a tighter metal-to-metal contact than other systems, creating improved waterproofing and greater pest control.
RHINO’S Standard Package
All standard RHINO metal buildings include:
- 100% commercial-grade rigid-steel framing
- Fast delivery
- Pre-engineered steel framing components already cut, welded, drilled, and marked
- High-strength bolts and nuts for strong structural connections
- Quick, simple, logical, framing assembly
- Pre-welded steel clips for easier attachment of girts and purlins
- Framing for one door opening up to 30’ wide
- Cover trim for all framed openings
- Steel building trim in a choice of vibrant colors
- A guarantee that the framing will meet or exceed all current local building codes for the lifetime of the structure
Every RHINO order also contains:
- A detailed Bill of Lading listing all parts shipped
- 3 sets of Engineer-Stamped Plans with a Letter of Certification
- A steel anchor-bolt plan
- An Installation Manual
- A construction DVD
RHINO’s Service Philosophy
Great customer service begins with good manners. Everyone deserves respect. At RHINO, we treat every person the way we would like to be treated. It’s that simple.
Ray Kroc, the mastermind behind McDonald’s success, once said, “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you are doing and always put the customer first, success will be yours.” Here at RHINO, we truly love what we are doing— and we love working with people. Many of our customers have become true friends over the years.
“RHINO is wonderful to work with.
They always follow through with what they say they will do.
Once I started using RHINO, I stayed with them.”
— Lee Ramsey, Links Construction, Denton, TX
Our friendly and experienced team pledges to be there for you every step of the way. We believe, like Macy’s Department Stores, that we should “never fail to astonish the customer.”
Let us astonish you today. Call RHINO today, toll free at 888.320.7466 and learn more about The RHINO Difference in metal buildings.