Why a Custom Metal Building Creates a Great Factory
Constructing a prefab metal building for a manufacturing plant makes perfect sense.
Think about it.
Manufacturing turns raw materials into new products. Fortunately, no one understands this concept better than the pre-engineered metal building industry. After all, quality-controlled steel manufacturing buildings create prefabricated steel buildings.
Prefab Metal Building Benefits for Manufacturing
The fundamentals are the same for every manufacturer. Basically, whether producing widgets, rockets— or prefabricated metal buildings— efficiency rules.
At RHINO Steel Building Systems, we understand efficiency.
- Cost-effective pricing
- Exceptional insulation packages for lower utility costs and increased worker comfort
- Superior protection from aging, earthquakes, fire, mold, storm damages, and termites
- Lower insurance costs
- Extremely low upkeep
- Extra-wide, unobstructed spans for greater freedom of movement
- Towering ceilings for large product production or for mezzanine floor systems
- Unlimited lengths which are ideal for long production lines and future expansion
- Simple bolt-together framing parts
- 33% faster construction to get up and running quicker
- Factory-friendly options like overhead cranes, overhead doors, and more
- Durable and long-lasting buildings
With attributes like this, it is no wonder prefabricated metal buildings dominate the market. In fact, steel now frames 95% of all low-rise industrial buildings, including factories and warehouses.
U.S. Manufacturing Outlook
The National Association of Manufacturers provides these eye-opening statistics:
- Manufacturers contributed $2.38 trillion to the U.S. economy in 2018.
- According to the U.S. Commerce Department, in 2018 U.S. manufacturers exported $679.5 billion in goods to countries with free trade agreements. That’s a whopping 48.6% of all U.S. exports.
- In fact, over the past 28 years, the exports of American manufactured goods have quadrupled.
- Not surprisingly, Canada and Mexico purchase the lion’s share of U.S. manufactured exports—$500.3 billion in 2018.
- Currently, manufacturing creates 12.82 million U.S. jobs. In the next ten years, manufacturing will need an additional 4.6 million workers.
American manufacturers need to build today to meet tomorrow’s expanding market. And no other building system satisfies manufacturing and warehousing requirements better than a prefab steel building.
Prefab Steel Buildings for North American Factories
Are you ready to start your prefab metal building project?
If you are, order your custom metal building factory or warehouse from RHINO. You will find RHINO’s products and service are second to none.
Begin by speaking to a RHINO specialist. Learn how RHINO’s prefabricated steel buildings create the best home for your new factory or warehouse.
You may contact RHINO today at 940.383.9566. You will find that the best custom metal building starts with RHINO.
(Updated 7-10-2019. Originally published 5-23-2017.)