Testing Our Metal in the Old Dominion
RHINO prefabricated steel buildings for Virginia bring affordability and durability to the construction market of the commonwealth. Our structures meet or exceed all local buildings codes, last decades longer than other structures, and provide versatility not available with other building products.
A rich history and gorgeous natural landscapes make Virginia a prime tourist attraction. Location marks this commonwealth as an economic beneficiary of federal government employment. These factors combine to create one of the highest per capita incomes in the South.
Virginia claims many distinctions, including the following:
- The home of Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America (1607)
- The birthplace of six of the forty-four U.S. Presidents
- The birthplace of the National Weather Service (1871)
- The location of the Pentagon, Norfolk Naval Station, Quantico, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Fort Eustis, Fort Monroe, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the Reserve Officers’ Training Corp (ROTC), and a huge U.S. Coast Guard facility
RHINO supplies strong, attractive, long-lasting prefabricated metal buildings for Virginia. We understand the opportunities afforded by this unique area. From residential accessory structures, to mid-sized commercial buildings, to huge industrial or governmental structures, RHINO has the low-rise construction market covered in Virginia.
Climate Extremes and Metal Buildings for Virginia
While Virginia ordinarily enjoys a mild climate, don’t be deceived. The weather can turn deadly at any time.
The first recorded hurricane in what is now the United States occurred in August 1635. It is believed to have hit in present day Virginia. In September 1821, one of the most violent hurricanes on record pounded the commonwealth. The October 1897 hurricane drove Norfolk tides eight feet above normal and lasted a horrifying 60 hours. In September 1944, sustained hurricane force winds at Cape Henry reached 134 m.p.h., while wind gusts were estimated at 150 m.p.h.
Hurricanes dish out punishment in Virginia even when they do not make landfall in the commonwealth. Hurricanes coming across Gulf States often pass through Virginia, producing gale-force winds, dumping vast amounts of rain, and spawning deadly tornadoes. Virginia felt the devastating effects of massive Hurricane Sandy, though far from the point of landfall.
Even in less severe weather, Virginians often face powerful and deadly thunderstorms.
Pre-engineered RHINO steel buildings for Virginia will withstand howling winds, crushing snow loads, and crashing lightning far better than other construction methods.
More Reasons to Choose RHINO Metal Buildings for Virginia
RHINO steel buildings for Virginia are:
- Quick and easy to erect
- Long-lasting and practically maintenance free
- Attractive and economical, with no exterior limitations
- Versatile, adaptable, and easily expandable
- Fabricated with rigid commercial grade steel
- A sustainable building material with an extremely high recycled content and 100% recyclable at the end of the structure’s lifetime
- Economical to heat and cool with Pro-Value insulation packages
- Able to clear span farther than any other building material
- More resistant to termites, fire, mold, earthquakes
- Less expensive to insure
- The best building at the best price
Call RHINO today at 940.383.9566 for a free no-obligation quote on a Virginia steel building.
RHINO can produce the perfect structure for you building project. Our structures have shipped all over North America. Depend on RHINO-tough buildings for:
- Agricultural: Barns, product storage buildings, equipment storage, shade shelters, indoor riding arenas, stable, livestock shelters, etc.
- Aviation: Aircraft hangars, shade shelters
- Commercial: Retail stores, service industry buildings, office buildings, restaurants, medical offices, mini-storage facilities, big box stores, and more
- Industrial: Manufacturing plants, warehouses, governmental buildings
- Municipal: Firehouses, city offices, park pavilions, and more
- Residential: Storage buildings, multi-car garages, backyard accessory buildings, guest houses, home offices, RV and boat garages, personal multi-use structures