From A to Z: Athletic Buildings to Zumba Classes
The category of recreational buildings covers a broad range of functions. It includes everything from athletic buildings to fitness centers, dance studios, event centers, covered picnic pavilions, and more.
Basically, recreational structures house the places we go for fun.
Since the uses for leisure and sports buildings are so diverse, no two recreational structures are alike. Every recreational building has its own unique requirements.
The Quality of RHINO Recreational Buildings
RHINO steel buildings are built strong to last long.
Our standard building kit includes many benefits that lesser building systems offer only as option— if they are available at all.
For example, our 26-gauge purlin bearing rib (PBR) exterior roof panels create a stronger, more waterproof roof system than the non-PBR panels offered by other steel building companies.
These features are also standard with RHINO steel framing kits:
- Matching steel cover trim for all door and window openings
- Extended-life zinc aluminum self-drilling screws
- Formed base trim
- Die-formed ridge caps
- Closure strips for exceptional waterproofing
The Many Uses for RHINO Recreational and Sports Buildings
RHINO Steel Building Systems provides durable, versatile, quality-made prefabricated recreational buildings for any use and any size. We work with you to customize a prefab steel structure to fit your exact requirements.
Here are just a few of the athletic buildings and family fun centers that RHINO’s commercial grade, clear span, prefab steel buildings can create:
- Ballroom and dance facilities or studios
- Banquet halls
- Baseball batting cages
- Billiard centers
- Bowling alleys
- Community centers
- Event centers
- Fitness centers
- Gyms, health clubs, and training centers
- Hockey rinks
- Ice or roller skating rinks
- Indoor baseball or soccer fields
- Indoor basketball and volleyball gymnasiums
- Indoor golf driving ranges
- Indoor handball or tennis courts
- Indoor motocross
- Indoor paintball arenas
- Indoor playgrounds
- Indoor or covered riding arenas
- Indoor rock climbing facilities
- Indoor swimming pools
- Karate and martial arts training schools
- Meeting rooms
- Mixed-use recreational facilities
- Multi-function sports facilities
- Outdoor metal pavilions and shade shelters for parks and campgrounds
- Professional athlete training and practice facilities
- Recreation centers
- School gymnasium and athletic training facilities
- Skating rinks
- Sports arenas
- Trampoline centers
- Video arcades
- Workout centers for jazzercise, yoga, and Zumba classes
- Youth activity centers
- PLUS support buildings like administrative offices, concession stands, locker rooms, and more
RHINO steel buildings provide vast expanses of obstruction-free, clear span area.
Our structures offer ceilings up to 40’ or even higher to accommodate specialized sports and recreational activities requiring both horizontal and vertical space. Steel mezzanine floors are also available.
In addition, RHINO’s optional Pro-Value Insulation Package saves up to 50% on the energy costs.
The Diversity of RHINO Recreational Structures and Shade Shelters
You can depend on RHINO for both exceptional service and an outstanding product. RHINO is determined to offer the best customer service in the industry and our premium steel building system is second to none.
Durability: Affordable RHINO steel buildings are factory-made to exacting standards. Our steel recreational buildings, athletic centers, and metal pavilions retain their strength and value for decades.
In fact, RHINO’s prefab steel framing is guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local codes and loads for the LIFETIME of the structure!
With RHINO prefab sports buildings, shade shelters, and other recreational structures, you will enjoy extraordinary protection from the following:
- Heavy snows
- High winds
- And even aging
However, you may also choose brick, glass, stone, stucco, or tilt-up concrete for alternative exterior styles.
The RHINO Difference in Recreational Buildings
Discover The RHINO Difference for yourself.
Speak to an experienced and friendly RHINO steel building specialist today. Discuss your recreational steel building needs. Ask for a free quote. Learn more about all the ways RHINO offers your best deal in steel buildings.
Please call RHINO today at 940.383.9566.