Durability and rugged design is what auto repair shops, vehicle dealerships, RV garages, and welding shops require for their metal garages. Nothing is more rugged than a RHINO prefabricated garage kit.
RHINO Steel Building System garages are prefect for all sizes of:
- Auto, boat, motorcycle, and truck dealerships, repair shops, or storage facilities
- Farm equipment and heavy construction equipment repair shops
- Multi-purpose personal garages/shops, storage buildings, suburban hobby buildings, workshops, or RV garages
- Welding shops
RHINO metal garage building packages include overhead doors and framed openings which can be located wherever required by the customer. Overhead doors are available in drum or sectional styles, in a variety of sizes up to 36’ wide, with manual or electric lifting systems. If larger doors are necessary for a heavy equipment or agricultural equipment repair facility, 45’ and 60’ wide overhead doors are also available with manual, electric or hydraulic lifts. Sliding hangar-style doors can also be supplied. Overhead doors are certified wind rated to meet all local building codes and can be insulated, if required.
Competitively priced RHINO garages have many advantages to offer the vehicle and welding industries:
- Fast, prefabricated framing assembly, typically saving one-third on construction time
- Fast delivery, usually in 6-7 weeks from order date (deliver in only 4 weeks on some standards)
- Open, clearspan widths for up to 150’ of unobstructed space on standard designs and up to 200’ wide with a custom quote. (Widths can reach up to 480’ with a center support column.)
- Wall heights can be up to 40’ tall, with even taller wall heights possible on custom quotes
- Noncombustible framing material, reducing the risk of fire (and possibly also reducing insurance premiums)
- Better protection from high winds, heavy snows, rain, rust, lightning, mold, earthquakes, termites, and aging than typical building systems
- Assured durability, with the framing guaranteed to meet or exceed all local building codes and loads for the lifetime of the structure
- Unlike web truss systems, RHINO’s rigid-frame steel systems provides no place for birds to roost or nest in the ceiling, fouling your garage contents and personnel
- A truly environmentally-friendly building system, since steel is the most recycled substance on earth; RHINO’s framing averages 89.5% recycled steel content
- Energy efficient, especially with the RHINO’s optional Pro-Value Insulation Package, which may save as much as 50% on utility bills
Call your RHINO today to speak with a qualified building expert about your metal garage or shop building requirements: 940.383.9566.