March 11, 2014
Home Alone: Steel Buildings for Backyard Hideaways, Part 9
There is no more universally needed backyard hideaway than a metal storage building.
Seems we all are trapped by ownership. Surrounded by the stuff we have bought and collected— and received as gifts or inheritances— we are drowning in debris. The attic, basement, closets, and garage all overflow with our stuff.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to eliminate the clutter from your life? Ever dream of cleaning out that attic space and turning it into an extra bedroom or study? Can you even imagine being able to actually having room for the cars in the garage?
You can clear out the clutter, organize the closets, free up space, and energize your home with an affordable metal storage building from RHINO.
Why Choose a Pre-engineered Steel Storage Building?
Realize, we are not talking about a wimpy, tiny tin shed to store the mower and a few gardening tools. We are talking about a long lasting, high-quality steel storage unit that will house and protect your valuables.
Why spend money month after month on self-storage units?
You want your treasures stored out of sight, but not out of reach— out from under foot, but still safe and protected from the elements. Accessibility is the main advantage of having a strong, durable steel storage building of your own.
No other building method safeguards your valuables like a rugged RHINO-tough steel storage unit.
Unlimited Design Flexibility with Metal Storage Buildings
When you purchase a RHINO steel storage building, it is designed specifically for you. You need not choose from pre-determined “cookie-cutter” sizes or styles.
- Small lot? Order a two-story metal storage building for double the space.
- Need garage space? Order a dual-use steel building with both garage bays and storage space. Overhead door options are available for cars, boats, or RVs.
- Want to complement your home? You can use any typical exterior material to match your RHINO steel storage building to your home. Choose colorful heavy-duty steel panels, stucco, brick, stone, or wood for the exterior. Gable roofline with higher pitches and hip roofs are available on custom orders.
- Later expansion? You can easily add on to RHINO metal storage buildings on either endwall by simply ordering more frames.
- Do-it-yourselfer? Many of our customers choose to erect their own steel storage buildings. All framing pieces are manufactured to strict tolerances. The kit arrives at the job site ready to assemble, quickly and easily.
- Extreme building codes? RHINO’s certified steel framing meets or exceeds all local building codes for the lifetime of the structure— guaranteed.
- Environmentally aware? Steel is the most recycled material in the world. Eco-friendly RHINO steel storage buildings are framed with commercial-grade, steel with a recycled content as high as 89%.
- Climate control? RHINO offers several insulation options, including our to-of-the-line Pro-Value insulation, which cuts heating and cooling costs by 50% or more.
- Ultimate protection? RHINO metal storage buildings deter termites, high winds, earthquakes, fire, lightning, and snow damage much better than other construction methods— especially cheap sheds and carports. RHINO’s standard features include many waterproofing features like die-formed ridge caps, stronger roof and wall panel overlaps, closure strips, and formed base trim. RHINO’s framing system contains no trusses or webbing in the ceiling, which increases overhead space and discourages birds from entering and roosting in garages or steel storage buildings.
- Maintenance? RHINO steel storage units add value to your property and convenience to your life. They provide many decades of usability and hassle-free service, with practically no maintenance.
Simplify Your Life with a RHINO Steel Storage Building
For more information about steel storage buildings multi-purpose metal buildings, call RHINO now at 940.383.9566.