Discover Why RHINO Stands Out from the Common Herd
There are many pre-engineered metal building companies, but few match RHINO steel buildings. RHINO delivers a quality product, an affordable price, and phenomenal customer service.
Look at all the ways you will benefit from choosing RHINO as your metal building source.
Quality Product, Quality Package
All metal building systems are not created equal. To compare steel buildings, you must compare the total building package.
1. High-quality, weather-resistant, commercial-grade steel framing
2. Steel framing guaranteed to meet or exceed all local building codes for the LIFETIME of the structure
3. Designed exactly to the customer’s specifications and specific local building codes
4. Pre-engineered to deliver the strongest structure, the least amount of waste, and the fastest framing assembly of any building system, cutting construction time by about 33%
5. Building manufactured to precise tolerances for complete quality control
6. Fast delivery in 4-7 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design
7. Shipped from nearest factory to the job site to reduce freight costs
8. Complete list of all materials shipped, with all framing factory marked for easy identification
9. Clips pre-welded at the factory for quick and easy attachment of girts and purlins
10. High-strength steel bolts and nuts for secure connections
11. One framed opening up to 30’ wide included in a standard package
12. Cover trim for all framed openings for a more professional appearance
13. Extended-life, self-drilling screws with waterproof sealing washers
14. High-tensile, purling bearing rib (PBR) Galvalume® steel roof and wall panels; additional overlap for stronger connections and a watertight structure; 25-year panel warranty; wide range of color choices
15. Formed base trim deters rust and eliminates the need for “notching” the concrete slab, saving money on slab
16. Die-formed ridge caps that match the profile of the roofing panels for a perfect, waterproof fit
17. Foam rubber closure strips shaped to fit the roofing panels for a watertight seal at the eaves
18. Strong, double-sided mastic tape for additional waterproof sealing
19. 3 sets of plans— stamped by an engineer licensed for that location— and a letter of certification
20. Anchor bolt plan
21. Installation manual and construction video on DVD
22. Unbeatable resistance to damage from fire, mold, termites, earthquakes, high winds, heavy snows, and lightning
23. Insurance discounts offered by from most companies for building with a “commercial-grade” building material
24. Unlimited choice of building sizes to fit your specific needs
25. Easily expansion or remodeling if future needs change
A Eco-friendly, Green Building System
27. Extended building life conserves resources
28. Framing and steel panels 100% recyclable after the building outlives its usefulness
Customize Your Metal Building with Options from RHINO
In addition to all the standard features of RHINO metal buildings, we also offer an array of optional building items to customize your structures. These options enhance the appearance, functionality, and value of a steel building.
For your convenience, everything you order ships with your building.
RHINO options include:
29. Pro-Value Insulation packages for maximum energy efficiency; slashes heating and cooling costs in half
30. Top-of-the-line, 24-gauge standing seam roof panels in choice of colors
31. Quality-made steel gutters and downspouts in colors to match building trim
32. Interior steel panels and partitions in choice of colors
33. Heavy-duty steel walk-in doors in choice of styles and sizes, including double doors
34. Highly-reflective, energy-efficient cool-coated steel panels for added energy savings
35. Automatic door closers, panic devices with lever locksets and removable mullions
36. Mezzanine floor systems
37. Steel canopy kits in colors to match steel wall panels
38. Canopies for customized designs
39. Gable or hip roof heights at 5:12 pitch and above
40. Overhead doors in a variety of styles and sizes, from garage doors to aircraft hangar doors, standard or insulated; high wind-rated for location or preference
41. Electric operators for overhead doors
42. Ridge-mounted steel vents and louvered vents
43. Translucent skylights and wall panels
44. Dektite® flexible flashing for additional leak protection around pipes
RHINO’s service goes far and beyond that of cut-rate metal building companies. You can choose RHINO metal buildings with confidence because:
45. Each of our friendly, professional metal building specialists averages 12 years of experience in the metal building industry. They know our products— and the building industry— from foundation to roof peak. They will answer every question and make your building experience positive— and simple. RHINO’s specialists are well prepared to offer a solution for every metal building situation.
46. RHINO’s industry-wide reputation for quality
47. RHINO carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
48. Your greatest assurance of RHINO’s service is the number of customers who return to RHINO for additional orders. In the past year 39.1% of all RHINO’s orders have been from returning customers— or those referred by us by satisfied RHINO building buyers.
49. Thousands of RHINO metal buildings have shipped all across America, Canada, and Mexico.
50. Assurance You are Getting the BEST DEAL in STEEL Buildings
Don’t delay. Call RHINO now and start planning your steel building today at 940.383.9566.