Steel Building Systems, Inc
1. AFFORDABLE: Pre-engineered steel buildings are economical, often saving one-third to one half over conventional construction. You simply get more building for your building fund dollar with a steel building system.
2. VERSATILE: Prefabricated metal buildings are very versatile, capable of creating almost any size, height, and style imaginable. Steel panels, brick, stone, glass, tilt-up concrete, stucco, or wood may be used for the exterior. Once completed, no one can tell the structure hides a heart of steel.
3. FASTER: Pre-fab metal buildings erect so much easier and faster than other building methods, allowing a church to move into the new facility much quicker.
4. CLEAR SPAN: The greater strength of steel allows metal buildings to span much farther than other building methods, for inspiring, unobstructed sanctuaries 200’ wide or more.
5. STRONG: Steel boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any structural material. It allows the structure to be designed to meet or exceed all local building codes. Point loads for heavy crosses, steeples, bell towers, or other structural devices unique to houses of worship will be included in the design, as well as for massive roof-mounted air conditioning and heating units.
6. LOW MAINTENANCE: Steel framing is easier on the church operating budget, too. Steel church buildings are practically maintenance free.
7. GREEN: Stewardship of resources is important to all religious organizations. The congregation knows they are preserving natural resources with a pre-engineered steel building system. Steel is the most recycled material in the world. Unlike other materials, steel can be recycled over and over— countless times— without any changes in strength or durability.
8. ENERGY EFFICIENT: When properly insulated, prefabricated metal building systems may slash a church’s heating and cooling costs as much as 50%— while increasing soundproofing.
9. INSURANCE SAVINGS: Churches using steel buildings enjoy extra protection from lightning, fire, strong winds, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, mold, termites— and premature aging. Consequently, steel church buildings often rate significant discounts with many insurance companies— another savings for the operating budget for the house of worship.
Steel buildings outlast and outperform other building methods.
A RHINO steel building fits the bill, whether your next project is for a new sanctuary, classrooms, conference rooms, fellowship hall, audio/video center, gymnasium, youth center, mailing and shipping center, choir room, administrative offices, bus garages, or any other ministry facility.
The RHINO steel buildings for churches— or any other purpose, for that matter, may be finished in any building material or style to complement existing buildings on the church campus or in the surrounding neighborhood.