Steel Building Systems, Inc
Health clubs, fitness centers and gyms are springing up all across the U.S. and the world. Membership-based fitness facilities like these create an exciting income potential for health-conscious individuals, professionals, and investors alike.
The key to success in the fitness market is to create an inviting environment at a convenient location, staffed with attractive and professional fitness trainers who motivate members to reach their health goals.
Pre-engineered metal buildings create great centers for fitness operations.
Listed below are just a few of the advantages metal buildings offer health club-type businesses:
Marketing for fitness centers and gyms consists of enticing new members into your facility and motivating them for success.
Here are a few ideas for increasing memberships:
Well-publicized organized events and fitness competitions make your facility stand out from rival exercise havens. For example, invite two local businesses to meet head-to-head in competition. Create a weight-loss challenge between local businesses or organizations, with short-term discounted memberships. Ask local off-duty firefighters and police face off at your facility for a friendly (and publicized) competition. Be creative!
• Try discounted trial memberships to bring in new clients.
• Offer a free training session with a personal trainer to non-members who sign up on a specific day or week.
• Referral programs keep existing members busy expanding your membership rolls for you.
• Offer incentive programs for long-time participants, to keep loyal members returning.
• A professionally designed and maintained web site enhances a fitness facility’s image.
• Share health tips, meal plans, and recipes with a membership-only blog or in an e-mail campaign. Share the success stories of members who lost weight or improved their endurance. Feature a member each month.
• Work social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with members.
For more information on constructing RHINO steel buildings for health clubs, fitness centers and gyms, speak to a RHINO metal building specialist. Call us today, toll free number at 888.320.7466. We will be happy to discuss your upcoming project and provide you with a metal gym building quote.